The Mummy Hat

Which hat are you wearing today?

Nuffnang Header

Friday, September 2, 2011

Ladies and Gents, I need your opinions!

Hi Guys,

To top off a fabulous month filled with hand, foot and mouth, conjunctivitis, the loss of my wonderful cleaning ladies, some kidney problems and some breathing problems (yes, we've had a rough month!) some poor person ran up the back of my stationary car (luckily bubs and I weren't in there, but the poor hubster was and now has a nasty case of whip lash) and my car is ruined.

It's fine, it's just a material item and nobody was badly injured BUT I do need to replace the little miss's car seat and I was looking for your input, which car seats do you recommend.

We have been using the Safe and Sound Premier Retractor seat so I don't know whether to get the same model or get one that will last her longer.

She's currently 2 weeks off her 1st Birthday (yay! we made it!) and 9kg. She is tall though.

So which seats have you used and had good experiences with? Or bad experiences too?

Thanks for all your help!

6 comments:

  1. I always buy whatever is the most reduced at Target or what matches our car upholstery. No help there - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy with the Safe and Sound range too and mine was great through both of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Safe & Sound for us as well. And the booster seat we have now has gone through 3 of them and is still fantastic! Hate to take a peek underneath it though hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have safe and sound, we have the next one up for our older too. they have the full buckle, and semi recline forward facing, to prevent them sleeping with their head dangling everywhere.
    plus when they get a bit older we can use it as a booster too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a safe and sound model (meridian - i think ) that will take them through to 26kg and it has a five point safety harness etc. we got one when number two was on his way as number one was too young to go straight into a booster seat. best to check out kid safe website to see what the rules currently are for age/weight/etc with car seats. all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on surviving the first year, no small acheivement! I have a Babylove Ezy Switch but Skye is almost 2 so I am looking to get her into a booster shortly. She is also quite tall but sits quite comfortably in this still :)
    Hopping over for FYBF x

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang