The Devine Mrs M said to me 'only a mum can know how wonderful a black sack is.' She might be right.
This is my 5th pregnancy. I'm only 5 weeks pregnant. But it feels good.
I'm exhausted, I'm sick, I'm feeling all kinds of pregnant.
This include jealous.
I wasn't jealous today while my friends sipped wine and beer as we celebrated the hubster and my ability to survive our first year of parenting without any major parental failures.
But I am jealous as I sit here and the hubster and the SIL are sitting out on the porch, smoking some flavoured tobacco via the hubbly bubbly (and no, that is not code for anything illegal, it really is just flavoured tobacco) and relaxing. Because I don't want to be out there in the second hand smoke, not while pregnant.
So I've been sitting here
But it does pose this question, have you ever placed restrictions on your partner while you've been pregnant? I'm not about to go outside and tell him to get his butt back inside, but I'd kinda like too! What have you requested your partner change/miss out on while you are/were pregnant?
First of all congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteSecondly - Yes my husband has a habit of making himself fish fingers for breakfast. Well, obviously that had to stop. Immediately x