As I watched it I was following Twitter and Facebook and Twitter provided such fabulous commentary. I thought I'd share some of my favourite tweets with you!
zotheysay Zoe Foster
And downtown... "Yeah, hi, is this Brenda's Bridal Emporium? I need a lace dress with sleeves. Need it for next weekend. Ok. Call me back."
ltbeyer Lauren Teague
I hope someone is taping this. Wills and Catherine are hardly hearing what is being said, but might want to watch someday.#royalwedding
TheaTweets Thea
Princess Grace meets Princess Mary of Denmark meets The Sound of Music. Divine, exquisite...the perfect Princess Bride.#royalwedding
katepickle katef
RT @catebolt: Fergie has just gone "well if I'm not allowed to come to the wedding, I'll make my presence felt - her Beatrice - wear this"
Queen_UK Elizabeth Windsor
Feeling slightly awkward about Princess Beatrice's hat, to be honest.
faeriesaerie Sarah
Funny... As Kate Middleton arrived at the wedding she was in a bullet proof car & now in a roofless carriage.
kellyoxford kelly oxford
Kate is in the back being de-briefed about the Queen being a lizard.
miafreedman Mia Freedman
1 bridesmaid and 1 groomsman. So chic. Poppa and Harry could marry! Oh I'm losing my shit....#mmrw
BenFordham Ben Fordham
Harry just gave Kate the look up and down. Love ya Harry.
michalabanas Michala Banas
I tell you what, Kate and Wills would've saved a few bucks since they didn't need to hire a wedding photographer or videographer.
Childhood101 Christie Burnett
RT @MaggieA: OMG Fergie's girls have come as the ugly sisters. <- Inherited their mother's dress sense?
JodieAnsted Jodie Ansted
Some of the people at the #RoyalWedding have been sitting in that church for hrs. Someone's sitting busting for a wee.#StuffIThinkAbout
michalabanas Michala Banas
I'm liking this priest. At least he's into it, and speaking with passion.
SleeplessNights Veronica Foale
It would have been a terrible thing if Kate was anti-religion. (Don't mind me, I'm a heathen, getting married in a paddock)
jangles Neville Hobson
MeganBlandford Megan Blandford
Maybe she wanted a garden wedding but wasn't allowed, so she brought the trees to her ;
jangles Neville Hobson
GuySebastian Guy Sebastian
Queen - "Dear Lord please don't let her end up like Fergs.."
blogworldexpo BlogWorld Expo
Do you think Prince William will change his Facebook status to "married" in the coach on the way to Buckingham Palace>
zotheysay Zoe Foster
You just know Harry has a tray of Midori illusion shots ready to go as soon as they hit the reception, don't you.
FrillyHills Liss
Umm do you think Beatrice knows there is a huge praying mantis on her hat? Shhh don't tell her ....
GuySebastian Guy Sebastian
quick songs a good song
FrillyHills Liss
I bet the queen cant wait until the keg is on #theboringbits
StMurphy Steven Murphy
Harry is SOOO chatting up Pippa!
zotheysay Zoe Foster
... Meanwhile, Pippa and Harry, having watched one too many Kate Hudson/Bradley Cooper films, were savagely making out in the Rolls.
FrillyHills Liss
Uh oh Harry is on the kids table....
and (pissed)friend just asked where the official pics are taken. 'not at the beach like every other freaking wedding' #true
I didn't watch, but I also had an eye on Twitter at the time and it seemed as if everyone was watching and commentating. It wasn't a bad perspective really.
ReplyDeleteClassic! I watched it on the television and watched twitter at the same time. Love this list. N x
ReplyDelete