Nothing too personal, just how long they waited until they recommenced 'special cuddles'.
Here were their answers...
3 days (c-section)
3 weeks (twins, v-birth with tearing)
2 weeks (v-birth with tearing)
6 weeks (v-birth with epistomy)
After picking myself up off the floor when the lovely Miss M told me about how she waited a whole 3 days until recommencing the luurrrvvve with Mr M, I decided that I was going to be open to the idea of 'special cuddles' prior to the 6 weeks recommended.
At 4 weeks, I rolled over, and gave my husband the cuddle that meant 'special cuddles'. We decided to use those rubbery things just in case so we didn't get pregnant again. It was dark, so Mr Hat didn't realise he had grabbed a 'rough rider' protector. OWiiieee. Get off of me
At 5 weeks, after checking that the protector was a nice, ultra thin, I still decided my pain
At 6 weeks, all was good in the land of lurve and Mr Hat was welcomed back
3 FRIGGIN DAYS! How that is even possible I don't know!!!
How long did you wait until you recommenced 'special cuddles'?

3 days after a c-section?! Wow, someone is a fast healer. I'd tell you, but I don't even remember. A lot longer than 3 days! Probably closer to 4 weeks.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I'm still recovering from 'three days after C-section'. I was still in hospital at that point, with a No Entry (ever again) sign tattoed on my inner thigh. Hmmm. I wonder if that's what Ang chose to have tattoed for Brad Pitt?
ReplyDeleteI don't remember - it is all a blur. I remember having zero sex drive while nursing. I think at about two months I let my husband 'have it' because he was getting on my nerves and staring at me with tongue hanging out the whole time
ReplyDeleteTHREE DAYS?!?! Geeez!
ReplyDeleteIt was about 5 weeks post v-birth with episiotomy... and I remember being very nervous - about pain, about the way my body looked and worried about Hubby's safety because if he'd touched my boobs I'd have killed him!