I don't mind picking up toys and putting them away fifteen million six hundred thousand and forty-two times a day, no worries. Nor do I mind the extra dishes to clean, nor the extra clothes to wash and hang out, no problem.
But feeling the need to vacuum the floor every damn day*, I'm over it!
Maybe I'm just frustrated because we are going through that stage where we like to drop things on the floor so Mummy can pick them up, and this can get kinda messy with toast and biscuits and pikelets and those fruit stick things which get awfully sticky after being subject to a mouth full of saliva.
Or maybe I just really hate vacuuming. Yeah, I think it's that one.
And then I go to my paid job and have to vacuum there as well. Woe is me!
On a brighter note, maybe I can pay Mr Hat to vacuum every day this week with all of the wonderful mulla that's coming my way from working 6 FREAKIN' DAYS STRAIGHT! Or maybe I should just shut my mouth and be grateful the house and baby weren't in a worse state of repair than when I'm the primary home maker. Thank you Mr Hat, the kitchen was sparkling.
![]() |
| Okay so I know he's not vacuuming but I really liked the image! Image Credit found here |
What chore do you loathe doing?

No comments:
Post a Comment