Ego Hand Cream
![]() |
| Image credit and more information on the QV Hand Cream found here |
If you have dry hands, even if you don't, go out and buy it... now!
We had a tester of this sitting on our counter. It was placed there on Thursday, today is Sunday and I have thrown the empty tube out. It.is.that.good.
Here are the responses of staff and customers who have tried it:
*I'll take one of those too*
*Wow, it moisturisers but it's not greasy*
*This feels great and there's no smell!*
*I bought that QV Hand Cream the other day and it fixed my dry cracked hands after a day!*
I bought one, went home and told Mr Hat all about how it's great for my sensitive skin and it's not greasy and it was really well priced. He wasn't as excited as me. He'll have to get his own tube when winter sets in and his hands end up dry and cracked.
When I went to the QV website to find an image of the QV Hand Cream, I found a competition running to win a QV Hand Cream. I already bought one, but I love a freebie so I entered. If you want to enter to win a QV Hand Cream too, go here and tell them in 25 words or less what your handbag essentials are. But you had better be quick, competition closes on the 19th of May 2011 (wow that does sound like advertorial!)
In summary, if you need or want a hand cream, try the QV Hand Cream. It's great for sensitive skin and 'normal' skin, it's not greasy or fragranced and it's pretty awesome! It definitely has The Mummy Hat seal of approval!
This is a post from the Pharmacy Files. The Pharmacy Files are compiled of my experience from working in Pharmacy and should not replace advice given to you by your Doctor or Pharmacist. If you are pregnant or taking any other medications, prescription or over the counter,please first consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before taking any supplementary medicine

This is really good to know, I get really dry elbows in winter time and struggle to find something that soothes them.
ReplyDeleteThanks!